Our friends over at Fit Bottomed Girls posted a great article today about Ruby Gettinger, her Body by Vi Challenge and what her favorite workout songs are. Below is Ruby Gettinger’s workout playlist courtesy of the Fit Bottomed Girls.
“You guys remember how we said we’d be doing more with Ruby Gettinger? Well, today we’re sharing what’s playing on her iPod! We know we’re always on the lookout for fun new tracks to put on our workout playlists—and that you are, too! So, behold the tunes that are helping Ruby power through her two-a-day workouts these days!
Ruby’s Workout Playlist
- Rascal Flatts, “Fast Cars and Freedom”
- Mandisa, “Stronger”
- Jennifer Lopez, “On the Floor ft. Pitbull” (Side note: Ruby likes to “shake it” to this one when she mixes up her ViSalus shakes!)
- Carrie Underwood, “Blown Away”
- Phillips, Craig & Dean “Revelation”
- For King and Country, “The Proof of Your LOVE”
- TobyMac, “Unstoppable”
- Little Big Town, “Boondocks”
- Christina Aguilera, “Fighter”
- Destiny’s Child, “Survivor”
- Bonnie Tyler, “Holding Out for a Hero”
- Fireflight, “Unbreakable”
- Group 1 Crew, “Please Don’t Let Me Go”
- Britt Nicole, “Walk on Water”
- Daughtry, “One Last Chance”
- Miranda Lambert, “White Liar”
- Melissa Etheridge, “I Run for Life”
We really, really like how feel-good and inspirational this workout playlist is! Definitely a little something for everyone—and some new tracks for us to check out!
What’s your favorite workout song right now? Did Ruby give you any new ones to add to your workout playlist?”